The Perfect Introduction to Using Essential Oils
Join The Club!!
Connect with me
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: seed to seal
The Elite Essentials 2015 Product Catalog is here! You can click on the catalog above or here to view it. Here is a quick overview of what you’ll find inside:
The Power of Success
How Young Living maintains and preserves the plants they harvest to bring you pure essential oils.
Seed to Seal Process
This is Young Living’s Seed to Seal Process that ensures the QUALITY of the oil they grow. It is a 5 step process. Want to learn more about YL Seed to Seal Process? Click here
Young Living’s Vision
To bring essential oils to every home in the world. It also shows you where the farms are located across the globe.
Lists the 21 most popular oils of Young Living that are GUARANTEED to be in stock at all times.
How To Use Essential Oils
Learn about how to use Essential Oils and the different application methods. It also lists those that are photosensitive ( where you need to be careful while in the sun.)
More on Essential Oils
The popular oils and blends are described
Oil Infused Products
Essential Oil infused products for your home and family. These include bath products, skin care, pet products, nutritional supplements, and cleaning products
Getting Started with Young Living
Disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here here.
In the past few yrs. or so I have been really putting an emphasis on living a more healthy and natural way of living from buying our foods from local farmers, cutting down on processed foods, eliminating “sports drinks” (if you have teenage boys, you know what a challenge this is!) & using “Green, Non-toxic” cleaning products for both my home as well as personal products. I have to admit, when I first looked at Young Living Essential Oils, I thought “Wow! These oils are so expensive!” Wait… Let me delve deeper into this thought!
It took me about a year of researching and using Essential Oils to “take the plunge” of investing $150.00 for the Premium Starter Kit. Yes, I say “Investment” because in the long run, I am SAVING money by using it for my family’s health, and cleaning supplies. We are using YL Essential Oils on a daily basis for both out health & cleaning supplies. We have noticed a TREMENDOUS difference in how we feel and have been saving money! Now, who doesn’t like to have better health AND save money? Here is a cost breakdown of the EO found in the Everyday Oils Kit per drop. (This is found in the PSK)
We Chose Young Living because….
- They grow plants on their own farms so they know exactly where the plants and oils come from and the conditions they are grown in.
- They are 100% Therapeutic Grade- translated into safe, natural, & pure with no additives.
- “Seed to Seal Process”
How Can You Save Money?
- A 5 ml bottle of essential oil about 80 drops of oil.
- A 15 ml. bottle contains about 250 drops of oil
- Each Premium Starter Kit contains- 11- 5 ml bottles of Essential Oils, 10 sample packs a reference guide, & a diffuser. Cost: $150.00
- No expiration date- if stored properly!
- Dilution of Essential Oils- Diluting the oils helps them to last longer. Be sure to read the label on your essential oil to see the usage recommendations.
- Potentially less co-pays for sick office visits. We had no sick office visits this yr. A huge comparison from the previous year when we have multiple “sick office visits” co-pays.
- Replacement of multiple expensive cleaning supplies with non-toxic DIY cleaning products. Click here to read my post on using Thieves Household Cleaning
- Diffuse Essential Oils instead of burning candles or using an air freshener. I use my diffuser everyday to help me put a “pep in my step” and to help quiet us down to get some much needed ZZZZZ’s. (Click here to read my post of Springtime recipes for diffusing & Cedar wood), I typically diffuse for 3-4 hours & use about 5-7 drops of essential oil. Not only are you getting a wonderful smell, saving money, but have added health benefits! A win-win all around!!
Thinking About Using Essential Oils, But Not Sure Where To Start?
If you are worried or overwhelmed about getting started with YL Essential Oils (I have to admit, I was!) Don’t be! I am here to help you. I admit I had a bit of a learning curve, which is why I recommend the purchasing the Premium Starter Kit. It comes with the Everyday Oils Collection, a Diffuser (LOVE it!) , AND I will send you an Essential Oil Reference Guide (or App). I feel it is imperative that you have a Reference guide to know how to use your Essential Oils appropriately. Purchasing the Premium Starter Kit also gives you access to our Oil Moxie Group, which is a HUGE resource. I also encourage you to talk to your health care provider about incorporating the use of Essential Oils as you begin your wellness journey.
Ready To Take “The Plunge?”
MarcyDisclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here here.